Four Bean Casserole
This is always popular at potlucks and goes great with just about any barbecued meal.
- 1 15-oz can pork and beans (undrained)
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15-oz can lima beans, drained
- 1 15-oz butter beans, drained
- 1/2 pound bacon (optional)
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Mix all the ingredients together. Bake covered at 350 for 2 1/2 hours or in a crockpot on low for 5 hours.