Apricot and Mustard Baked Chicken Thighs
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 2-3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
- 1/2 an onion, peeled and chopped
- oil or foil or parchment paper
- Preheat the oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper for easier cleanup or just spread some oil on the pan.
- Mix the Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, mustard, jam and onion in a small bowl.
- Coat each piece of chicken with the sauce so it's well coated on all sides and lay them on the baking pan.
- Dump the rest of the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, basting now and then if you remember. (I didn't.)