Last night I made a super easy, super delicious side dish of roast onions, cauliflower and sweet potatoes. This really doesn’t get a recipe because you can totally adapt it to what you have on hand and what herbs you like.
- Peel and slice an onion.
- Peel and cube a sweet potato. (I used just half because the one I had was huge!)
- Cut half a cauliflower into florets.
- Peel and mince a clove of garlic. Or two.
- Put all this in a bowl and drizzle with enough olive oil to coat, stirring well. Salt and pepper to taste.
- You could stop there and be fine. I added some ground cumin and paprika because we like them both.
- Roast at 400 for 45 minutes or so, stirring once or twice.