These are like my chicken cutlets but baked rather than fried.
Baked Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or equivalent chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder or probably a couple of minced garlic cloves
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup bread crumbs
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup dried parsley
- Mix together the butter, garlic powder, Dijon, and Worcestershire in a dish. (I typically use old pie pans for this.)
- Mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan, and parsley together in another.
- Dip the chicken in the butter, then in the bread crumbs, then place in a buttered or greased 9×9 or so pan. Bake at 350 for 50-60 minutes, until done through.