Cheesy Potato Wedges
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed and cut into wedges length-wise
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 400.
- Scrub the potatoes and cut them into fourths length-wise.
- In a flattish bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and garlic powder.
- Put the melted butter in a bowl and and add the potato wedges, rolling them around to get covered in the butter. Then roll the potatoes in the bread crumb mixtures.
- Lay the potatoes in a single layer in a baking dish and bake for about 35 minutes.