Bulk Sausage Skillet Dinner
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/2 an onion (about 1/4 cup) diced
- 2 cups diced potatoes (I used Yukon gold)
- 1/2 pound bulk sausage (I used Johnson's)
- 1 Tbs minced garlic (however many cloves that takes)
- garlic salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 can of diced tomatoes
- Heat the olive oil and add the diced potatoes and onions, stirring to coat. Cook until lightly browned, stirring periodically.
- Add the sausage and stir to break up. Cook until the sausage is cooked through, stirring with the potatoes. Add the garlic and cook a few more minutes, then add the garlic salt (or just salt) and pepper, sugar and the canned tomatoes (or diced fresh tomatoes, but it's winter here).
- Cook a few more minutes until most of the tomato juices have evaporated.