Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 pound elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 2 13-oz cans evaporated milk (fat free if you'd like)
- 3 cups milk
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 Tbs melted butter
- 1 pound shredded Cheddar cheese (or American or a combo), divided
- Cook and drain the macaroni.
- Turn the Crockpot on low. Add the cooked and drained macaroni, the two different milks, salt, melted butter and all but 1 cup of the shredded cheese. Stir together, then sprinkle the rest of the cheese on top. Cover and cook 2-4 hours.
- Check a bit before your party and if there's too much liquid on the bottom, stir it together.