I don’t think I’ve ever met Kandy. She’s a friend of my sister’s. But her garlic chicken is divine!
Kandy’s Garlic Chicken
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 3-4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Melt the butter and add the chopped garlic to it.
- Lay the chicken breasts in a single layer in a baking dish. Cover them with the grated Parmesan cheese and pat it down a bit.
- Pour the butter and garlic over the chicken.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or so, until done.