This is an oldie but a goodie. I’ve seen many variations so don’t be afraid to experiment a bit! The combination of the salt and sweet is really nice!
Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad
Enjoy the sweet and salty combination in this jello salad with strawberries and pretzels.
- 2 cups crushed pretzel sticks
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 Tbs mayonnaise
- 8 oz whipped topping e.g. Cool Whip
- 12 oz strawberry Jello
- 20 oz frozen strawberries
- Mix the crushed pretzels with the margarine or butter. Press into a 9×13 pan and bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Let cool. Meanwhile, cream the softened cream cheese with sugar and mayonnaise, then fold in the whipped topping. Spread this over the cooled pretzels. Dissolve the Jello in 2 cups of hot water and add the frozen strawberries. Stir, and then let set slightly. Pour over the cream cheese mixture. Chill and serve.
Leave a Reply