I’m busy looking at trying to make it easier for you to find and explore recipes so have been looking at the traffic numbers, which I often just ignore. I thought I’d share the top ten most popular recipes the past 30 days.
- Breakfast Burritos
- Quiche: This is an onion quiche but you can easily add other things
- Cheeseburger Soup: I might make this tomorrow!
- Cream of Whatever Soup: This replaces canned cream of chicken soup, etc. in recipes
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Chicken: This is so easy I almost didn’t write it down
- Turkey or Chicken Broth: I haven’t bought canned broth in years!
- Calzones: Like stuffed little pizzas
- Monte Cristo Sandwiches: These are like a cross between French Toast and Grilled Ham and Cheese
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder: A great soup from The Pioneer Lady’s Hearty Winter Cookbook
- Slow Cooker Pulled Pork: This makes enough to share!
And the top three articles:
Let me know if you try any of these recipes and how you like them, what you changed or substituted, or any other comments.