Buttermilk Turkey Burgers
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup minced green onion
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- black pepper to taste
- Mix together all the ingredients.
- Barbecue over a hot grill for 10 minutes total or broil about 15 minutes, until cooked through.
I found these to be quite moist so a bit hard to shape into burgers. Next time I might increase the bread crumbs or decrease the liquids.