Zucchini with Lemon Parmesan Dressing
- juice of 1 lemon (about 3 Tablespoons)
- 6 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 heaping Tablespoons finely grated Parmesan
- sea salt and black pepper to taste
- 4 zucchini
- 1 large handful rocket (arugula) leaves
- 1 small handful basil leaves
- Mix the lemon juice, olive oil, Parmesan, salt and pepper together for the dressing. I like to use a small jar so I can just shake dressing to mix it. Leftovers can easily go in the fridge that way.
- Thinly slice the zucchini at an angle or use a mandoline.
- Put the zucchini, arugula and basil in a small bowl and mix just enough of the dressing in to coat thinly and serve.