As long as you’re cooking, cook a roast big enough for several meals. The first night, you might do a normal potatoes and gravy kind of thing. Save some of the “juices” for another night.
- Save some slices and have French Dip Sandwiches one night. (If you’re going to freeze the leftovers, freeze them in some juice so they don’t get dry.)
- Shred the leftover beef and make enchiladas.
- Mince up the leftovers and cook with some potatoes, onion, and leftover gravy for hash.
- Do a stir fry, adding the meat at the end because it’s already cooked. Here’s an easy recipe for Broccoli and Beef Stir Fry.
- Make some fried rice with various vegetables and the leftover meat.
- Make a pot pie or shepherd’s pie and chop the meat very finely instead of using ground beef.