This apple puff pancake makes a fun breakfast. This will serve two light eaters so you may want to make more!
Apple Puff Pancake
- 2 Tbs butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- pinch of salt
- 2 Tbs brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 apple peeled and cored and sliced thinly
- Preheat the oven to 400. Melt 2 Tbs butter in a pie pan in the oven as its heating and swirl it around to coat the edges.
- Mix together 2 eggs, 1/2 cup milk, 1/2 cup flour, and a dash of salt.
- Sprinkle 2 Tbs brown sugar and 1/4 tsp cinnamon over the melted butter. Peel and core an apple and slice it thinly. Lay the apple slices down in the butter. Pour the batter over the apple and bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Take it out and turn it over onto a serving plate. Cut in slices and serve. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.