So this is a recipe that is proposed with mixed feedback. It got rave reviews on one of my cooking lists. I thought it was a bit heavy and rich tasting. My kids liked the chicken, but not the topping. You know that really rich artichoke Parmesan dip? This is basically dip on chicken, and baked.
Baked Artichoke Chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1 14 oz can water-packed artichoke hearts
- Preheat the oven to 425.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Pound the chicken breasts with a mallet for a bit until they're thinned out. Place them in the pan.
- Mix together the mayonnaise, artichoke hearts, Parmesan, and garlic. Spread on top of the chicken. Bake at 425 for 30 minutes or so, until cooked through.