The other week London Broils were on sale, buy 1 get 1 free. I threw one in the freezer, intending to use it up soon. Today I defrosted it for a few minutes, so it was still partially frozen, and then cut it into 1 1/2″ cubes. It’s easier cut meat up when it’s still partially frozen. Then I marinated it and made these beef kebabs.
- 2 Tbs vinegar rice wine vinegar if you have it
- 2 Tbs soy sauce
- 1 Tbs oil canola or olive
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt
- hot sauce of choice Optional
- red peppers, cut in 1/8ths
- green peppers, cut in 1/8ths
- onion wedges, cut in 1/8ths
- star fruit
- cherry tomatoes
- Mix up the marinade and marinade the beef for a few hours.
- If you're using wood skewers, soak them in water for 30 minutes or more so they won't catch fire.
- Thread skewers, alternating meat and vegetables.
- Cook over hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning kebobs frequently.
Goes great with rice.