When you’re brain-dead and still need to get a nice warm dinner on the table, try this easy Baked Chicken and Rice.
Easy Chicken Baked with Rice
- 1 can 10 3/4 oz cream of chicken soup (or make your own
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup uncooked rice
- 1/2 tsp. paprika divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper divided
- 2 boned, skinned chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In an 8”x8” baking pan, mix the soup, water, rice, 1/4 tsp. of paprika, and 1/4 tsp. of pepper.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with salt, 1/4 tsp. pepper and 1/4 tsp. paprika, then place on top of the rice.
- Cover with foil (tightly). Bake 45-60 minutes.