This Meat Loaf with Maple Syrup Topping is a favorite meatloaf recipe of ours that got left off when I redesigned the site. Karissa just emailed me and asked about it so here it is!
Meatloaf with Maple Syrup Topping
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 onion, minced, or 1 Tbs dried onion flakes
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 cup or maybe more?! Worcestershire sauce
- dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup bread crumbs or crushed Ritz crackers or oatmeal
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Mix it all together–but don’t overmix. Divide between 6 muffin tins (sprayed or oiled).
- Spread a bit of the topping on each and save the rest to serve at the table.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until done.