This recipe came from my good friend Elizabeth. It’s always popular at potlucks and goes great with just about any barbecued meal.
Four Bean Casserole
- 1 15-oz can pork and beans undrained
- 1 15-oz can kidney beans drained
- 1 15-oz can lima beans drained
- 1 15-oz butter beans drained
- 1/2 pound bacon optional
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbs. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese grated
- Mix all the ingredients together. Bake covered at 350 for 2 1/2 hours or in a crockpot on low for 5 hours.