Thanks to my sister-in-law for this great bean salad recipe. The celery and green pepper add some nice crunch and the dressing is just right.
Linda’s Four Bean Salad
- 1 15- oz can kidney beans, drained
- 1 15- oz can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 15- oz can wax beans, drained
- 1 15- oz can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- Combine all the ingredients and stir gently. Refrigerate a few hours before serving, overnight is even better.
Sometimes for a change, I add some canned corn as well.