This is an old family favorite for parties. The half-mayonnaise and half-sour cream combination makes a nice balance between sweet and tangy. I use the same ratio when I make potato salad, in fact.
It’s pretty much the only thing I use this Beau Monde seasoning for but it’s worth keeping it around just to make this dill dip.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- Mix together and chill at least an hour before serving.
- Serve with vegetables such as carrots, cucumber, radishes, endive, green onions, cherry tomatoes, celery.