Slash Your Food Bill with Cheap Recipes & Budget Cooking
Do you need to slash your food bill? I've been there, more than once. I've had to track every penny and experiment with cheap cuts of meat I didn't know how to cook and new vegetables I hadn't eaten before. I started keeping notes on our favorites recipes and started this web site to share them. It takes more than cheap recipes to trim your food budget though, so I've also written articles on budget cooking, menu planning and grocery shopping.
- Read my quick start article to get started.
- Here's a list of easy recipes to if you're new to cooking.
- Use this simple menu planner to plan budget meals.
- Sit down with your grocery flyers and use this cost per serving calculator to figure out the lowest cost meat.
- Make cheap cuts of meat taste great with a Crockpot Slow Cooker.
- Save money by packing lunches for school and work.
- Get some inspiration for cheap meals with these cheap menu planning ideas.
Featured Cheap Recipes